Info: For grasping bone or fascia during general surgery . Surgical Instrument: Lahey Clamp. Kocher rejected the then common technique of mass ligation of the arteries and developed 'Kocher clamps' for use as hemostats. Wire Scissors CGS 22-564 Kocher Forceps 5 1/2", 1 x 2 Teeth Straight. Serving Over 20,000 US Medical Transcriptionists: First thought is Kocher clamps. More Instruments More Procedures The Expanded Surgical Instrument Guide. A hemostat (also called a hemostatic clamp, arterial forceps, or pean after Jules Kocher; Kelly; Crile; Halsted; Carmalt; See also. Medical definition for the term 'Kelly clamp' Kelly clamp Type: Term Pronunciation: kel′ē.
- Serving Over 20,000 US Medical Transcriptionists: First thought is Kocher clamps.
- A Pennington clamp, also known as a Duval clamp, is a surgical clamp with a triangular eyelet.
- Definition and other additional information on Kocher clamp from Biology-Online.
- noun 1. a device, usually of some rigid material, for strengthening or supporting objects or fastening them together.
- Surgical Clamps are generally used as a method of blocking the flow of blood and other fluids during operations.
- Find Koch & Lowy lamps from a vast selection of Lamps, Lighting.
More information about Kocker Clamps on the site: http://origin-images.ttnet.net