Expand the description and view the text of the steps for this how-to video. Victorian lamp shades * Custom lamp shades * Lamp shade recovering * Finials * Vintage. Updating an old lampshade is a great way to brighten up a corner, freshen up a room, and lighten up your life. Learn how to re-cover your lampshade with this tutorial. Best Answer: If you have the skeleton frame from the old lamp, you reuse that. A do it yourself lampshade recovering is so easy. You just have to remember to keep all coverings away from the bulb.
- Restore or recover your original lampshades to new condition! Lampshades from Victorian to contemporary custom made for sale.
- Replacement lampshades and lampshade recovering services by GeriAnns Lampshades and Accents.
- We started recovering lampshades about 10 years ago. It started out slowly, but now it's a huge part of our business.
- Shades Unlimited offering quality lampshades, lampshade replacement and lampshade repair and recovering.
- Updating an old lampshade is a great way to brighten up a corner, freshen up a room, and lighten up your life.
- Instead of hocking a kidney to be able to afford something special, how about recovering a used shade? It is actually simpler than you might think.
More information about Lampshade Recovering on the site: http://www.premierlampshades.co.uk