When you shorten springs, it has a twofold effect. Find great deals on eBay for lowering clamps and coil spring clamps. i'm very new and know jack **** about cars. My friends are encouraging me to use spring clamps to lower the rear of the car and soften the profile. COIL SPRING LOWERING KIT . Lowers front or rear coil springs up to 3" without cutting, welding or heating . For cars, trucks and vans. Just looking for a cheaper way to lower my car without changing springs. Stumbled this Coil Spring Clamps on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.
Lowering Spring Clamps
- Find Spring Lowering Clamps related suppliers, manufacturers, products and specifications on GlobalSpec – a trusted source of Spring Lowering Clamps information.
- they are just spring compressors that stay on your springs.
- They just clamp your coils together and it makes it lower.
- Mr. Gasket Universal Coil Spring Clamps – These clamp in pairs to the springs.
- By pulling the springs closer together you lower the height of the vehicle.
- I did this with spring clamps, a cheap way (just under 30 bucks) to lower almost any vehicle.
More information about Lowering Spring Clamps on the site: http://img.ehowcdn.com