How Does a Touch Lamp Work?. All touch lamps have touch-sense circuitry and antennae. Touch lamps are lamps that come on when you touch them. For more touch-sensitive lamp information and information on "How do touch-sensitive lamps work?" 19 May 2009. more, not since the invention of touch technology. TOUCH SENSOR STILL DOES NOT WORK 1. Lifestyle Lighting needs to know what you found defective with your touch sensor. science, and how things in the world around us work. Shop for touch lamps at Target toy tools & work benches; games & puzzles.
Touch Lamps How They Work
- They are actually not that difficult to understand, either.
- If you're looking for how a touch lamp works, it is actually fairly simple.
- It is even possible to buy little plug-in boxes that can turn any lamp into a touch-sensitive lamp.
- So how do touch lamps work? Both are a type of switch.
- energy-saving, compact fluorescent lights (CFLs) work.
- In layman’s terms, they work on the principal of sensing heat from the human body and closing an electronic circuit when touched.
More information about Touch Lamps How They Work on the site: http://www.bijzondermooi.nl